Friday, October 1, 2010

Hand Coloring



I intend to use flowers, cars, lions and whatever really comes to mind. With cars I intend to shoot certain parts such as tailslights, specific paint jobs, and anything that may be neat and intersting to hand color. I want to get away from shooting a whole car for this roll. I think I will decide what parts of the image I will color once I have printed out the photo.

Critique:
    I like my hand coloring. My photograph of the tail light came out nice but once I started handcoloring it wasn't easy for me to keep what I wanted to just be the only thing that got colored. I have red paint all around the photograph which I tried to get off but really couldn't all the way which takes away from the photograph. My second photograph turned out fine. The hand coloring was a breeze and there wasn't any problems with that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment