Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3200 Film


I chose these two photgraphs becasue of the craftmanship and the subjects. Usually when there is a photo of graves or cemetaries it feels dark and sad, with this photo the light adds so much to the photo. The cob webb also adds to the effect of the photo. I like the wedding photo becasue of where the photo was taken. The photographer wasn't to close and he wansn't too far away. The grainy feel makes the photo to me. The photo seems better with the grain. I like the grain in higher speed film. The grain just seems to add one more thing to a photograph. I liked most of my uses of lighting. Sometimes it was a little hard to get enough light but my final two prints came out pretty good. I think I can improve a roll of 3200 by having different lighting situations and different subjects now that I have shot with it once.  


Stacy Newgent-Wedding photo
Michael Gray- Graves photo


No comments:

Post a Comment